Who should attend?
If you’re a marketing professional at a Local Government who wants to make your Kentico CMS work for you, then this training session is for you. Marketing professionals who are looking for support and guidance on how to get the most out of your CMS, particularly when it comes to all things forms - look no further.
Please note, this session is specifically tailored to those working in Local Government, who have a Kentico website (version 10 or above).
The training session will cover
This 3-hour training session (plus an additional 2 hours support) will empower you to improve your Local Government website with your new set of advanced CMS skills. Our trainers will deep dive into the forms area of your content management system, giving you the tools and the knowledge to confidently build forms, style them, and extract reports on them. An understanding of how the forms field module works will dramatically improve your overall understanding of Kentico, allowing you to execute more advanced tasks and get the most out of your CMS.
Learn what’s achievable without any formal development qualifications, and leave with a heap of ideas on how to take your Local Government website to the next level.
- Basic knowledge of your CMS (eg, can you make basic content edits to your site)
- Kentico version 10, 11 or 12
- Marketing professional at a Local Government.
Tell me more!
Learn how to build forms in Kentico using the visual form builder and form fields:
- Types of form fields
- Requirements and validation
- Form layout
- Email notifications and autoresponder
- Testing and troubleshooting.
Walk away with:
- Your head full of ideas on what’s achievable within your CMS
- A new skill set that could give web developers a run for their money
- Knowledge of shortcuts to make your role easier
- A forms instructional guide to refer back to the topics taught during the session
- 2 hours of support from our team to use in any way you choose (value $350+GST, must be used within 1 month of training session).
Melissa Westwood is our digital account manager and Kentico CMS Queen, working with our Local Government clients to provide them with the best tools, expand their knowledge, and support them in their various roles within Local Governments. From web support to CMS training, Melissa’s extensive knowledge will leave you inspired to achieve the very best in your role and impress your team with your new skillset.
- Date: Thursday 4th November
- Time: 9am-12pm
- Location: ALYKA office; 146 Colin Street, West Perth
- Morning tea included - please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
Numbers are strictly capped to 8 attendees to ensure that the session is interactive and impactful, so reserve your ticket today!